“The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands in times of challenge and controversy.”
Leadership Concepts is a leading provider of career transition and development services, offering confidential telephone and in-person career coaching to assist you with the career challenges you may be facing.
Our career coaching services can be tailored to your needs. You will receive personalized attention as you craft a career plan that, when followed, will facilitate a transition to a new job or career, or greater levels of effectiveness and success.
Career transition coaching offers in-depth career information, strategies, and resources to support you in your career development and successfully navigating a transition to a better job or career.
Clients receive one-on-one counseling to help them find a career they can thrive in.
- Increases understanding of how the individual fits into the work world and facilitates finding the ideal career
- Guides clients step-by-step through the career transition process
- Answers the myriad of questions that come up in a career change
- Provides helpful information, tips, advice, and resources
- Helps clients stay focused and motivated
- Assists clients in overcoming obstacles and dealing with personal problems and issues that can interfere
- Provides assistance with the nuts and bolts of job or career searches, such as resume development, preparation for successful interviews, negotiating a salary, etc.
Career tests and other assessment procedures can be very helpful and provide valuable information about your unique attributes and how they relate to your career fit. These assessments are tools to generate specific self-understanding data and a list of specific career alternatives to consider that align with who you are.
Our online assessment center makes career assessment fast and convenient.
The use of career assessments helps increase the likelihood that you will identify a good career fit, and find a job that will be satisfying and successful.
Upon the completion of the career tests, you will receive an individualized, detailed report outlining your assessment results and suggesting specific career alternatives to consider.
Along with the test reports, clients receive expert assistance in interpreting the test data and integrating it with the client’s background and work history to develop excellent information to base a career decision.
Combined with career coaching, the assessment can help you find answers to questions such as:
- What kinds of work are likely better alternatives to what I am doing now or have done in the past?
- What career am I best suited for?
- How can I be happier or more successful in my job or career?
- Should I change careers, change my job, or is my current career or job a good fit?
We use only the most up-to-date and valid career tests to assist our clients. And, we have years of experience in interpreting these test results.
For those satisfied with their current career, but want to see accelerated career advancement, we offer an array of tests in our online assessment center that provide valuable feedback regarding professional strengths and areas of needed development.
This information yields critical information for targeting your developmental tasks and plan. Learn more about how to leverage your strengths, and remove hindrances to your professional success. Gain the insights you need to excel as you pursue your career goals.
As a business professional do you want...
- Accelerated professional or career development and advancement?
- To achieve results more quickly and easily?
- To work more easily and effectively with others?
- To create a better lifestyle, with greater job and life satisfaction?
- To take your career or performance to a higher level?
- To be a more effective leader?
We use one-on-one career coaching to help managers, executives, and other professionals to develop powerful ways to excel in their career.
Our services result in:
- Significant increase in focus, motivation, and productivity
- Improved interpersonal and leadership effectiveness
- Discovering how to leverage strengths and advantages to their fullest potential
- Improved business results
We work with managers, executives, and other business professionals to enhance their PERFORMANCE, PRODUCTIVITY, and PROFITABILITY.
Gain the skills and insights you need to excel as you pursue your career goals. Knowing what to do and how to do it can make a significant difference in your success. Our career coaching will assist you to take your career to the next level.
- Accelerated professional and career development and advancement
- Greater effectiveness, performance, and productivity
- Develop strategies based on your strengths to increase your confidence, momentum, and competitive edge
- Understand what makes some people soar in their career while others do not
- Develop and implement a career development action plan
- Learn how to increase energy and vitality and decrease stress
- Understand Emotional Intelligence and how it can make a difference in your career
- Enhanced managerial, communication, and team-building abilities
We focus on leveraging individual strengths and developing additional competencies business professionals need to be successful in reaching their career goals.
Serving clients nationwide from our Philadelphia, PA area offices.